21 Oct 2021
Ref No: 211021 (1)
With the Singapore Green Plan 2030, are you interested to learn how your business can reduce operating costs and gain a competitive advantage by going green?
If you are keen to learn more, ASPRI and CPLC Singapore are pleased to welcome you to our Carbon Management Workshop, where we will cover:
- Key insights on carbon emissions and the business case for reducing emissions
- National and international schemes and regulations on carbon matters
- Introduction to technologies for carbon reduction and operational cost savings (with presentations by sustainable solution providers)
- Introduction to LowCarbonSG, a national upskilling program to help companies decarbonise
- Guidance on using the Carbon & Emissions Recording Tool (CERT)
Date: 19 November 2021 (Friday)
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Fee: $10/pax after subsidy (usual price is ~$200/pax)
Seats are limited so hurry and register by 5 November 2021! ASPRI will email you the Zoom link and invoice once your registration has been confirmed.
The workshop is also supported and co-sponsored by the Employment and Employability Institute (e2i).
Our Warmest Regards,