16 Jun 2020
Ref No.: 160620 (2)
Dear Valued ASPRI Members,
[IMPORTANT] Support to Meet Your Manpower Needs
We understand that COVID-19 has brought about disruption on an unprecedented level among businesses, specifically in the area of manpower. To assist members during this critical period, please find below a list of government support and grants for the Process Construction and Maintenance (PCM) sector that you can tap on. Additionally, ASPRI is also looking to provide job matching services for members.
More information below.
Government Support 1: Job Placement Programme (JPP)
The programme provides salary support to companies who hire local job-seekers registered with e2i to embark on a new job and undergo training. You can receive up to 70% Salary Support!
Why should you apply for JPP through ASPRI?
- Receive salary support of up to $5000
- Candidates are only required to fulfil 2 types of trainings – OJT & 1 training course
- Meet manpower needs in your company
- All businesses registered in Singapore are eligible to apply
- Short processing period for claims
For more information on eligibility criteria, salary support and application process, please visit: https://www.aspri.com.sg/job-placement-programme-jpp
Government Support 2: P-Max Programme
P-Max is a programme under Adapt and Grow initiative that aims to help Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) to better recruit, train, manage and retain their newly-hired Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians (PMETs). Enrol in P-max to be eligible for S$5,000 Assistance Grant per entity!
Why should you apply for P-Max through ASPRI?
- Shorter processing time, within 2 to 3 days upon submission of completed document
- Establish better communication Channel between supervisors and staff
- Adopt progressive HR practices, goal setting and performance management
- Better adapt to the new SME work environment
For more information on eligibility criteria, salary support and application process, please visit: https://www.aspri.com.sg/max-programme
Government Support 3: PCM Professional Conversion Programme (PCP)
PCM PCP is a career conversion programme targeted at mid-career PMETs to undergo skills conversion and transit into new occupations or sectors that have good prospects and opportunities for progression.
Why should you apply for PCM PCP through ASPRI?
- Assist mid-career PMETs to take on new jobs and pursue new career prospects
- Leverage industry recognised WSQ accredited training courses/facilities by ASPRI-IPI
- Receive Salary Support and Course Fee funding up to 6 months
For more information on eligibility criteria, salary support and application process, please visit: https://www.aspri.com.sg/professional-conversion-programme-pcp
Job Matching Support
We seek to help match member companies with candidates for available job roles you might have. Please see the background and number of available candidates below.
Members who are interested to view the resume of available candidates from a specific background, please email Ms Mona at email@example.com.