06 Jan 2020
Ref No.: 060120 (1)
Dear Valued ASPRI Members,
Last call for the WSH Awards 2020 Public Briefing!
The annual Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Awards recognise companies and individuals who have upheld high safety and health standards at their workplaces.
The WSH Council invites companies who have demonstrated commitment and dedication to WSH, and have put in place excellent WSH systems, to apply for the WSH Awards 2020.
Interested applicants can apply for the following awards which will open on 9 January 2020:
1. Workplace Safety and Health Developer Awards
2. Workplace Safety and Health Performance Awards
3. Safety and Health Award Recognition for Projects (SHARP)
4. Workplace Safety and Health Innovation Awards
5. Workplace Safety and Health Awards for Supervisors
6. Workplace Safety and Health Officer Awards
Applicants who wish to know more about the WSH Awards and its application criteria may attend the briefing session:
Date: 10 January 2020 (Friday)
Time: 2:30pm – 4:15pm
Venue: Devan Nair Institute of Employment and Employability (DNI), Halls 1 and 2, 80 Jurong East Street 21, Singapore 609607
As seats are limited, each company may only send ONE representative to attend the briefing.
Scan the QR code below or click here to register your attendance.