In our day-to-day lives, everyone regularly deals with Trade Marks, also referred to as brands. Trade Marks and the reputation that such brands represent influences consumers’ purchasing decisions.
Businesses need to understand why trade marks are critical assets, how to avoid pitfalls and use them as a tool to grow their businesses and gain a competitive edge over their competitors.
Join representatives from Baker McKenzie Wong & Leow for their insights on the importance of brand protection, the key considerations and best practices for brand protection locally as a Singapore business, as well as regionally and globally.
• What is branding and why is it important for your business (emphasis on fields such as engineering, petroleum and pharmaceuticals)
• What commercial value is there to a brand
• How does branding affect my business
• What are the consequences of not protecting my brand for my business
• How can I protect my brand locally and overseas, and from others using my brand
• Relevant and applicable case studies
Who should attend?
• C-suite level
• Product Development
*The fee payable for this seminar is a registration fee that ASPRI collects for the organising and management of the session. Baker McKenzie. Wong & Leow has offered to provide this session on a complimentary basis and is not charging for the session.
** Lunch will be provided, courtesy of Baker McKenzie. Wong & Leow
To view other ASPRI upcoming events, please refer to this link here.