|In celebration of ASPRI’s 25th anniversary next year, we are excited to announce that ASPRI is organising a Logo Design Competition! The Association is on the search for a special anniversary logo to help build the future of ASPRI’s brand.|
We encourage all staff, and family and friends of staff from ASPRI member companies to participate in this competition to express your creativity and make your mark in the Association’s history.
|With Sustainability shaping up to the next big thing, ASPRI wants to play our part as an industry association in advocating for climate change.|
We are looking for a logo that reflects elements of sustainability and anniversary celebrations within the design. This logo will reflect ASPRI’s commitment to sustainability in the years to come.
Kindly note that the anniversary logo is not replacing ASPRI’s current logo, but will be used alongside it in communication, marketing and publication materials.
|Only one entry will be selected as a winner. The winner will be entitled to a cash prize of $2,500. The results will be announced via circular by 31 December 2021.|
Note: The distribution of prize money is up to the discretion of the winner/company.
|1) This competition is open to:|
– Staff of ASPRI member companies
– Family and friends of staff from ASPRI member companies
– Migrant workers from ASPRI member companies
– ASPRI staff
2) There is no fee to enter the competition
3) All submitted work must be the original work of the entrant(s) and must not include, be based on, or derived from any pre-existing or third-party designs, trademarks, or copyrighted images
4) This new logo is not replacing ASPRI’s current logo, but will be used alongside it in marketing and publication materials
5) All entries will become the property of ASPRI
6) The submission of an entry constitutes permission for ASPRI to use the winner’s information provided for publicity purposes, without further permission or compensation
7) ASPRI reserves the right to modify the winning logo to suit its needs
8) The decisions of the judges will be final
9) Late and incomplete entries will not be considered
|You are required to submit a photo of the logo design (any format)|
You are to submit the photo to email@example.com by 23 December 2021, 5:00pm
|The judging panel will evaluate all entries based on the following criteria:|
1) Relevance: Does the entry capture elements of sustainability and anniversary?
2) Technicality: Is the entry original, clear to view in black and white and colour? Is it aesthetically pleasing?
|Submissions will be evaluated by a panel composed by members of ASPRI’s 25th Anniversary Committee:|
– Mr Francis Tay, ASPRI’s 13th Executive Council Honorary Member
– Mr Steven Nah, ASPRI’s 13th Executive Council Treasurer
– Mr Daniel Ong, ASPRI’s 13th Executive Council Assistant Treasurer
– Ms Huang Wen Jia, ASPRI’s 13th Executive Council Committee Member
– Mr Cheng Beng Kwang, ASPRI’s 13th Executive Council Committee Member