Pre-Departure Preparatory Programme
aspri pre-departure preparatory programme FOR INDIA
(information as at 22 APR 2022)
- 3D2N SHN (India) + 3D2N SHN (Singapore)
- Total Cost for India and Singapore = SGD 2,052
- Quarantine Services in Chennai = SGD 1,250 per worker (before GST)
- Changi Airport “meet-and-greet” service for transport to SG SHN facility (MWOC) = SGD 52 per worker (before GST)
- Upon arrival in SG, 3D2N SHN with onboarding at MWOC = < SGD 750
- Vaccination Requirements: Yes
- Home country quarantine services covers:
- Quarantine duration – 3D2N SHN (India, Chennai)
- Accommodation basis – Double-occupancy*
- Testing regime – 1x ART (certified)
- Airport transfers on chartered coaches
- Supervised passage through Chennai airport
- Charter flight to Singapore on IndiGo (India’s largest passenger airline)
*If double occupancy, employers acknowledges that both workers sharing the same room would be removed from the quarantine should one of them test positive for COVID-19.
- Price per worker for the revised India quarantine program:
- SGD 1,250 per worker = Quarantine, testing and airfare
- SGD 52 per worker = Changi Airport “meet-and-greet” service
- Charges above are subject to prevailing GST rate of 7%
- Only applicable to fully vaccinated new CMP Work Permit Holders (WPH) holding in-principle approval (IPAs).
- Employer must have valid IPAs at point of program participation with at least 7-day validity after arrival in Singapore.
- The approximate fee/duration for the PDPP may change and is subjected to prevailing regulations of Singapore and the source country.
- Confirmation of slots would be a first-come-first-serve basis. Please wait for the outcome, which you will be contacted based on your below indicated POC.
To register for your company’s interest, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, you may visit their website here.