CCP for SME Executives
CAREER CONVERSION PROGRAMME (CCP) FOR SME EXECUTIVES
About Career Conversion Programme (CCP) for SME Executives
The CCP for SME Executives helps PMETs to reskill and take on new job roles in SMEs.
In addition, the CCP helps PMETs to acclimatize to an SME working environment and acquire necessary foundational skills in various business functional areas such as human resources, finance, admin and operations, sales and marketing. For PMETs joining from non-SMEs, the CCP will help them to adjust to the SOPs and processes in SMEs, which may differ considerably from a non-SME work environment, requiring multi-tasking and taking on enlarged job scopes.
The programme also benefits SMEs by providing salary support for SMEs to reskill jobseekers in new job roles. This enables SMEs to access a wider pool of jobseekers.
Newly hired PMETs will undergo a 3-month programme, which includes a 3-day workshop and structured On-The-Job Training (OJT) at the hiring company.
Job Roles Under CCP for SME Executives
The CCP for SME Executives is open to a wide spectrum of PMET job roles in SMEs, including but not limited to the following areas:
- Human Resource
- Leadership and Management
- Sales and Marketing, Business Development
- Project Management
- Operations and Administration
Eligibility Criteria for SMEs:
- Companies registered or incorporated in Singapore
- Employment size (at group level) of not more than 200; OR Annual sales turnover (at group level) of not more than S$100 million
- At least 30% local shareholding being held by Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must be able to offer full time employment with a fixed monthly salary of at least $2,700 and at least a 12-month employment contract
- Must put in place structured OJT for the candidate
- Commit to CCP training arrangements for the trainees
- Be committed to work with WSG or its appointed programme partners on the necessary admin matters related to the programme
Eligibility Criteria for PMETs:
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident who is keen to pursue a full-time career in an SME with a fixed monthly salary of at least S$2,700 (excluding variable components)
- Have graduated or completed National Service at least 2 years prior at the point of application.
- New job role trained for under the CCP should be substantially different from previous job role; or
- Has held a similar role previously in a non-SME prior to joining the company, and new role has an enlarged job scope.
- Must not be connected to the CCP participating company
a. Shareholder of CCP company or its related companies
b. Related to the owners of the CCP company; and
c. Immediate ex-staff of the CCP company or related entities
How to Apply
For SMEs looking to apply for the CCP for SME Executives, you can reach out to SNEF for more information and enquiries:
For individuals looking to apply for roles under the CCP for SME Executives, kindly visit ‘’WSG’s CCP Portal’’ to submit an online application using the link below:
For more information regarding CCP for SME Executives,