26 Oct 2021
Ref No: 261021 (1)
Recent Covid-19 movement restrictions have left migrant workers displaying increased symptoms of depression and stress. Our Process workers living in dormitories have been largely confined to their rooms, only allowed to leave for work or to visit designated recreation centers. The social isolation has caused negative mental health outcomes with more workers experiencing symptoms of depression and anxiety.
In an effort to help alleviate these stress symptoms, ASPRI-IPI has partnered with HealthServe to roll out a series of Mental Wellness Webinars for migrant workers in the Process Industry. This webinar series is complimentary to all ASPRI members and will cover:
- Understanding what stress is
- Identifying symptoms of stress – physical, emotional and mental
- Managing stress by employing 4 tips and breathing techniques
Available Sessions for Module 1
The webinars will be conducted via Zoom. Confirmation emails with the Zoom link will be issued by ASPRI-IPI after a successful registration.
Please note the following:
- Registrations are to be done by employers only,
- Registrations are on a first come, first serve basis.
For any enquiries, please contact ASPRI-IPI at email@example.com
Our Warmest Regards,