In its efforts to drive digitalisation in the Process, Constructions and Maintenance (PCM) industry. ASPRI officially launched its Digitalisation Readiness Index (DRI) on 20th July 2022 at Grand Copthorne Waterfront during ASPRI’s 25th anniversary gala dinner with Dr Tan See Leng, Minister of Manpower and 2nd Minister of Trade & Industry in attendance as the guest of honour.
The DRI aligns and builds upon the PCM Industry Digital Plan (IDP) that was launched last year in 2021 in partnership with the Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) and Enterprise Singapore.
The DRI will serve as a guide and health-check of sorts, offering benchmarking against industry standards, and guide each member on viable solutions to improve processes whilst ensuring their workforce stays productive.
The DRI will continue to be updated over time as the PCM industry develops and progresses and more industry data is available.
Who is it for?
The PCM DRI is developed for SMEs in the PCM Industry which includes but not limited to the following crafts & services:
– Equipment / Tool Supplies
– Painting & Blasting
– Welding, Testing, and Inspection
– Electrical & Instrumentation
– Plant Civil
Frequently Asked Questions
1) What can I expect to by taking part in this DRI?
By taking part in this DRI, you can expect to:
- Take a diagnostic test to measure your current digitalisation level
- Receive a customised report detailing your company’s digitalisation level, areas to look into, and industry benchmarking.
2) My company is not in the PCM industry. Can I still take part in this DRI?
At the moment, the DRI is curated mainly for SMEs in the PCM Industry. If you are not in the PCM Industry, this DRI may not be the most relevant for you.
Alternatively, you may wish to use CTO-as-a-Service by IMDA as the one-stop platform to find out your digital readiness and access resources to help your company go digital.
3) How many representatives from my company can take part in this DRI?
As the score generated from this exercise will be used for industry benchmarking, please note that each company will only be able to choose 1 (one) representative for this DRI exercise.
We would like to suggest that said representative is an individual who has broad oversight of the company’s operations and strategy.
However, we understand that different business units within each organisation may offer invaluable insights through varying perspectives.
After this session, should you want more representatives to do the exercise for varied perspectives internally, we will be more than glad to schedule a separate session.
Sign up Now!
We are happy to announce that you will be able to take the DRI test virtually, at the comfort of your own time and schedule.
Start your journey now by scanning the QR code below:
* By participating in the DRI, you consent to ASPRI using your data for collection, processing, and industry benchmarking, in accordance with ASPRI’s Data Protection Policy*