08 Nov 2021
Ref No: 081121 (1)
In celebration of ASPRI’s 25th anniversary next year, we are excited to announce that ASPRI is organising a Logo Design Competition! The Association is on the search for a special anniversary logo to help build the future of ASPRI’s brand. As an Association that greatly values our members’ contributions to the industry, we want you to be involved in the logo design process.
We encourage all ASPRI member companies to participate in this competition to express your creativity and make your mark in the Association’s history.
With the announcement of the Singapore Green Plan 2030 and various sustainability efforts undertaken nationwide to combat climate change, Sustainability is shaping up to be the next big thing. As an industry association, ASPRI wants to play our part in advocating for climate change.
As such, we are looking for a logo that embodies this ethos by incorporating elements of sustainability within the design. The anniversary logo will reflect ASPRI’s commitment to sustainability in the years to come.
Kindly note that the anniversary logo is not replacing ASPRI’s current logo, but will be used alongside it in communication, marketing and publication materials.
Only one entry will be selected as a winner. The winner will be entitled to a cash prize of $2,500. The results will be announced via circular by 29 December 2021.
Note: The distribution of prize money is up to the discretion of the winner/company.
- This competition is open to all ASPRI member companies and its staff, including migrant workers
- There is no fee to enter the competition
- All submitted work must be the original work of the entrant(s) and must not include, be based on, or derived from any pre-existing or third-party designs, trademarks, or copyrighted images
- This new logo is not replacing ASPRI’s current logo, but will be used alongside it in marketing and publication materials
- All entries will become the property of ASPRI
- The submission of an entry constitutes permission for ASPRI to use the winner’s information provided for publicity purposes, without further permission or compensation
- ASPRI reserves the right to modify the winning logo to suit its needs
- The decisions of the judges will be final
- Late and incomplete entries will not be considered
- You are required to submit the project file in an AI format (Adobe Illustrator)
- You are required to submit the final logo in a PNG format under 10MB
- You are to submit both files to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 December 2021, 5:00pm
The judging panel will evaluate all entries based on the following criteria:
- Relevance: Does the entry capture elements of sustainability?
- Technicality: Is the entry original, clear to view in black and white and colour? Is it aesthetically pleasing?
Submissions will be evaluated by a panel composed by members of ASPRI’s 25th Anniversary Committee:
- Mr Francis Tay, ASPRI’s 13th Executive Council Honorary Member
- Mr Steven Nah, ASPRI’s 13th Executive Council Treasurer
- Mr Daniel Ong, ASPRI’s 13th Executive Council Assistant Treasurer
- Ms Huang Wen Jia, ASPRI’s 13th Executive Council Committee Member
- Mr Cheng Beng Kwang, ASPRI’s 13th Executive Council Committee Member
Our Warmest Regards,