22 Jan 2021
Ref No: 220121 (2)
We understand that COVID-19 has brought about disruption on an unprecedented level among businesses, specifically in the area of manpower. To assist members during this critical period, ASPRI is also looking to provide job-matching services for members.
Additionally, please find below a list of government support and grants for the Process Construction and Maintenance (PCM) sector that you can tap on.
More information below.
We want to help you find suitable candidates for job openings you might have. Please see the background and number of available candidates below.
Members who are interested to view the resume(s) of available candidates from a specific background, please email Brandon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GOVT SUPPORT 1: P-MAX PROGRAMME
P-Max is a programme under Adapt and Grow initiative that aims to help Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) to better recruit, train, manage and retain their newly-hired Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians (PMETs). Enrol in P-Max to be eligible for a one-off Assistance Grant of up to $10,000.
Why should you apply for P-Max through ASPRI?
- Establish better communication Channel between supervisors and staff
- Adopt progressive HR practices, goal setting and performance management
- Establish a culture of workplace inclusiveness with the implementation of Age Management practices (under P-Max track for Older Workers)
- Prompt follow-up on P-Max interest and processing work at SNEF
To register your interest in P-Max, please click here.
For more information on eligibility criteria and application process, please click here or contact Amos at email@example.com or Kenneth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GOVT SUPPORT 2: PCM PROFESSIONAL CONVERSION PROGRAMME (PCP)
PCM PCP is a career conversion programme targeted at mid-career PMETs to undergo skills conversion and transit into new occupations or sectors that have good prospects and opportunities for progression.
Why should you apply for PCM PCP through ASPRI?
- Assist mid-career PMETs to take on new jobs and pursue new career prospects
- Leverage industry recognised WSQ accredited training courses/facilities by ASPRI-IPI
- Receive Salary Support and Course Fee funding up to 6 months
The Government will co-pay up to 25% of salaries of all new local hires between 01 Sept 2020 to 28 Feb 2021 for one year, under the Jobs Growth Incentive (JGI), subject to a cap. For those aged 40 and above, the co-payment to employers will be up to 50%.
With the introduction of JGI, WSG will be making temporary adjustments to salary support (SS) disbursements for all new locals hired on the Professional Conversion Programme (PCP) from the period between 01 Sept 2020 to 28 Feb 2021.
The intent is to spread out SS disbursements over a longer period to encourage companies to retain local workers hired under PCP. Please refer to the below table for the comparison between current funding and the funding adjustment:
The members will not be affected by this change if:
- Locally hired employees embarking on this programme are hired before 01 Sept 2020; and
- Participants are currently tied to this programme
For more information on eligibility criteria, salary support and application process, please visit: https://www.aspri.com.sg/professional-conversion-programme-pcp or email Brandon at email@example.com
Our Warmest Regards,