01 Jul 2021
Ref No: 010721 (1)
re you clueless about recent global and local decarbonisation efforts? Are you unclear on how to monitor your carbon footprint? Are you unsure how it will affect your business operations and costs?
If your answer is yes, and you are curious to learn more, come and join us at our upcoming virtual briefing which is co-organised by Carbon Pricing Leadership Coalition (CPLC) Singapore. You can also hear the first-hand experience of a fellow ASPRI member, Vac-Tech, about their decarbonisation journey.
In this webinar titled, “Increasing Profit Through Lowering Emissions: An Introduction to CPLC Singapore”, we will cover the following:
- Insights on the key issues surrounding carbon emissions
- The business case for reducing carbon emissions
- How CPLC Singapore can support ASPRI members in decarbonisation via tools, resources and business matching
- An overview of how to use the Carbon & Emissions Recording Tool (CERT) for conducting simple carbon footprint calculations in order to reduce operational costs
- Hear from a fellow ASPRI member, Vac-Tech, about their decarbonisation journey, and how they have benefited from using CERT
- Q&A session
Date: 28 July 2021 (Wednesday)
Time: 10:00am to 11:00am
Platform: Zoom Webinar
Our Warmest Regards,