12 Jan 2022
Further adjustments have been made to the Safe Management Measures (SMM) advisories for F&B and Retail & Lifestyle. Key edits are on the sections pertaining to work-related events, given the recent announcement that companies will be allowed to hold work-related events of up to 1,000 people.
You may refer to revised advisories and relevant infographics below:
- Advisory on Safe Management Measures for F&B establishments
- Advisory on Safe Management Measures for Retail establishments
- VDS: F&B Verification (English)
- VDS: F&B Verification (Chinese)
- VDS: Mall Verification (English)
- VDS: Mall Verification (Chinese)
Please also note the following:
- Unvaccinated individuals are no longer able to take a negative Pre-Event Test (PET) to enter VDS settings.
- Children aged 12 years and below (i.e. born in or after 2010) will be allowed to enter VDS settings. From 1 March 2022, children born in 2009 will need to be fully vaccinated to enter venues and participate in activities with VDS.
For enquiries or feedback, please visit go.gov.sg/helloesg.