07 Aug 2018
Ref No.: 070818 (1)
Dear Valued ASPRI Members,
Upgrading of Short Term Pass Office and Changes to Expired Long Term Pass
JTC is pleased to announce that the upgrading works at the Short Term Pass (STP) Office have been completed and the new STP Office will be re-opening on 7 August 2018. To streamline the pass application process at the STP Office, it would adopt a new self-enrolment kiosk to facilitate faster registration for STP. This self-enrolment kiosk is expected to facilitate faster making of short term passes with lesser manpower. Please refer to the attached guide (SEK Steps) on how to use the new self-enrolment system.
To further ease the congestion at the STP Office, they would also like to bring attention to the following changes with regard to the processing of expired Long Term Pass (“LTP”). This has been shared with the Company Main Account/ Company Sub Account (CMA/CSA) holders (refer to attached email sent on 18 July 2018).
- With effect from 23 July 2018, the STP Office no longer accepts the return of expired LTP during office hours i.e. 0800 hrs to 1730 hrs (Monday to Friday).
- All holders of expired LTP holders requiring STP will be directed to the LTP Office* at Pier 20 during the above timing to return their expired LTP and process their visitor pass.
- Once the new STP Office re-opens on 7 August 2018, the STP Office will cease to process expired LTP entirely.
- All expired LTP holders will need to process their expired passes at the LTP Office during office hours only.
JTC seek your continued understanding and co-operation on the above. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact Mr Kalaichelvan PONNUSAMY at Kalaichelvan_PONNUSAMY@jtc.gov.sg.
* Opening hours for LTP Office: 0800hrs to 1730hrs. (Monday to Friday)
[CLICK HERE] for Email Circular to CMA
[CLICK HERE] for Re-opening of Short Term Pass Office
[CLICK HERE] for SEK Steps