13 Feb 2020
Ref No.: 130220 (1)
Dear Valued ASPRI Members,
Winners of the bizSAFE Awards 2020 // WSH Awards 2020 is open for applications // Industry Workshops
Winners of the bizSAFE Awards 2020
The bizSAFE Awards 2020 recognises bizSAFE companies for their commitment and dedication to the bizSAFE programme and their effective management of risks at the workplace. This year, the WSH Council would like to extend its heartiest
1) 12 bizSAFE Partner Award winners, who have been proactive and committed in bringing their business partners on board the bizSAFE programme, as well as incorporating bizSAFE as part of their procurement requirements.
2) 15 bizSAFE Enterprise Exemplary Award winners. These bizSAFE STAR companies have exemplary risk management and workplace safety and health (WSH) performance. Companies that have won this award for three consecutive years will be honoured with the Gold Award.
3) Seven bizSAFE Champion Award winners, who have been key players in improving safety and health performances in their workplaces. These are employees who have been appointed by their companies to lead and drive the successful implementation of WSH programmes to attain bizSAFE.
In addition, 144 companies were recognised for their support for the bizSAFE programme for more than a decade. Click here for the full list.
In the spirit of Total WSH, the WSH Council would also like to urge everyone to take time to take care of your own safety and health as we work towards achieving a healthy workforce in safe workplaces. Do stay updated and be familiar with the official advisories on the 2019 Novel Coronavirus here and adopt the recommended precautions to minimise risks to business continuity.
The full list of bizSAFE Awards 2020 winners can be found here.
WSH Awards 2020 is open for applications
The annual Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Awards recognise companies and individuals who have upheld high safety and health standards at their workplaces.
The WSH Council invites companies who have demonstrated commitment and dedication to WSH, and have put in place excellent WSH systems, to apply for the WSH Awards 2020.
Interested applicants can apply for the following awards by 3 April 2020:
- Workplace Safety & Health Performance Awards
- Safety and Health Award Recognition for Projects (SHARP)
- Workplace Safety and Health Developer Awards
- Workplace Safety & Health Innovation Awards
- Workplace Safety & Health Awards for Supervisors
- Workplace Safety and Health Officer Awards
1) For Performance, SHARP and Developer Awards
Companies can submit their applications online through WSH Council’s website.
For online application of the WSH Performance Awards, click here.
For online application of the SHARP Awards, click here.
For online application of the WSH Developer Awards, click here.
2) For Supervisors and Innovation Awards
Companies can submit their applications to the respective industry associations.
For online application of the WSH Innovation Awards (under ‘Others’ category only),
For online application of the WSH Awards for Supervisors (under ‘Others’ category only), click here.
3) For Officer Awards
Companies can submit their applications to the Singapore Institution of Safety Officers.
For more details on WSH Awards, click here.