10 Jun 2021
Ref No: 100621 (1)
What is the P-Max Programme?
P-Max Support Scheme will be ending on 30 June 2021. Take this chance to enrol your new hire into this programme! To register your interest, please visit https://bit.ly/PMAX-ASPRI
Are you a Small and Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) that is looking to hire Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians (PMETs)? Are you simply looking to improve your HR practices within the organisation?
P-Max is a programme under Adapt and Grow initiative that aims to help SMEs to better recruit, train, manage and retain their newly-hired PMETs.
Why should you apply for P-Max through ASPRI?
- Eligible companies can look forward to a one-off Assistance Grant of up to $10,000
- Establish better communication Channel between supervisors and staff
- Adopt progressive HR practices, goal setting and performance management
- Establish a culture of workplace inclusiveness with the implementation of Age Management practices (under P-Max track for Older Workers)
- Prompt follow-up on P-Max interest and processing work at SNEF
For more information on eligibility criteria and application process, please email Brandon at email@example.com or visit https://www.aspri.com.sg/p-max-programme
Our Warmest Regards,