24 Aug 2021
Ref No: 240821 (1)
Launch of Jurong Island Innovation Challenge 2021 – Invitation to Submit Proposals
The inaugural Jurong Island Innovation Challenge (JIIC) is an initiative by Enterprise Singapore (ESG) and JTC calling for businesses to tackle challenges faced by Jurong Island companies in the areas of energy management, emissions reduction, water management, and waste management.
This was launched on 19 August by Second Minister for Trade and Industry, Dr Tan See Leng. Interested parties who wish to participate in JIIC 2021 may refer to the details in the JIIC website. It contains the 10 challenge statements, challenge timeline, funding opportunities, and upcoming events. Proposal submissions are also to be made via the JIIC website.
In addition, please note the following key dates:
- Proposal submission timeframe for solvers
- The application portal will be open for 2 months from 19 August 2021 to 18 October 2021.
- JIIC Information Sharing Session
- There will be a virtual outreach event on 6 September 2021, from 2:30pm to 4:00pm.
- Challenge statement owners will also be attending the session, and participants may better understand the challenges and considerations behind them.
- Interested businesses may register for the session via the QR code in the poster below or via the link on the JIIC website.
If you have any queries, please write to email@example.com. The Association looks forward to your participation in the JIIC 2021!
Our Warmest Regards,