04 Aug 2021
Ref No: 040821 (1)
Digitalisation is not about fancy and expensive high-end solutions. ASPRI members can kick-start the digitalisation journey by taking simple steps to automate existing processes and improve productivity. The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG), supported by Enterprise Singapore (ESG), is open to member companies keen on adopting IT solutions and equipment to enhance business processes.
PSG covers sector-specific solutions including the Process Sector. PSG also supports adoption of solutions such as in areas of workforce, inventory and project management system.
SMEs can apply for PSG if they meet the following criteria:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding; with Company’s Group annual sales turnover less than S$100 million, OR less than 200 employees (for selected solutions only)
Eligible employers who fulfil the following criteria can also qualify for additional subsidies under the SkillsFuture Enterprise Credits (SFEC) scheme:
- Have contributed at least S$750 Skills Development Levy over the qualifying period
- Have employed at least three Singapore Citizens (SCs) or Permanent Residents (PRs) every month over the same period
- Have not been qualified for SFEC at any of the earlier periods
For more information on the pre-approved solutions, please click here.
To understand the application process on the grant, please click here for the guide.
For more information on PSG, please click here.
Our Warmest Regards,