This year, the Ministry of Trade and Industry’s COS focused on their continued commitment to go the distance with businesses and workers.
To chart the path for their next lap of growth, they have laid out their economic strategies for the decade ahead under the Singapore Economy 2030 vision, namely:
- Accelerating development of new engines of growth in services.
- Manufacturing 2030: Building up a strong manufacturing sector.
- Enterprise 2030: Growing Singapore Global Enterprises and strengthening the core capabilities of local enterprises.
- Trade 2030: Enhancing trade and strengthening our connectivity to the world.
- Green Economy Strategy and the Singapore Energy Transition: Transitioning Singapore to a low-carbon economy.
For more information, you may refer to the links below