21 Aug 2020
Ref No.: 210820 (1)
Dear Valued ASPRI Members,
Rostered Routine Testing (RTT) for the Process Construction & Maintenance Sector
The Rostered Routine Testing (RRT) is part of the COVID-Safe Workforce measures to minimise transmissions at the workplace, as specified in the appended Advisory for a Safe and Controlled Restart of Process Construction & Maintenance.pdf (does not apply to recently COVID-recovered workers – less than 180 days from date of symptoms onset or detection of infection).
It is required in the Construction, Marine and Process sectors for:
- Workers staying in dormitories (PBDs/FCDs/CTQs/TOL quarters/Government-sourced decant sites);
- Workers who work on the production sites.
The AccessCode system will soon be updated such that workers who are required to undergo RRT but fail to do so will have a ‘Red’ AccessCode. See the appended Employers to Ensure Workers Go Through Rostered Routine Testing.pdf for more details.
To minimise disruption to your operation, please complete the following steps for your employees as soon as possible:
- Schedule your workers early to secure your preferred slots and locations using the Swab Registration System (SRS). Once the workers have been scheduled under the SRS for the first time, they will be automatically scheduled for future RRT swabs until they fail to show up for a swab or there is a change in health status (e.g. identified to be COVID-positive, placed on quarantine or stay-home notice). Please email AskSRS@hpb.gov.sg for issues using the SRS.
- Complete updating your worker details on MTI GoBusiness Portal, especially their production site, which should be reflected as “Work From Home”, “Office”, or “Production Site”. Workers indicated as working on the production site are required to be swabbed. Please email COVID_GoBusiness@mti.gov.sg for further queries.
- Ensure your workers attend their regular swab test appointments unless they are on quarantine, stay-home notice or 5-day medical leave.