16 Aug 2021
Ref No: 160821 (1)
With the Singapore Green Plan 2030, what does this mean for businesses?
Following ASPRI’s and CPLC Singapore’s recent webinar on 28 July, are you interested to know how your company can reduce operating costs and gain a competitive advantage by going green? If you did not attend our webinar, fret not!
ASPRI and CPLC Singapore are pleased to bring to you our Carbon Management Workshop, where we will cover:
- Key insights on climate change and its impact on businesses
- Why reducing carbon emissions has become a key business strategy
- Various technologies and solutions that can help your company decarbonise and achieve cost savings
- Connect with sustainable solution providers
- How to use the Carbon & Emissions Recording Tool (CERT) to track your company’s carbon footprint and identify operational savings
- How you can gain recognition by being a pioneer in the upcoming LowCarbonSG, a national upskilling program to help companies decarbonise
The 1-day Carbon Management Workshop is open to all ASPRI members. Kindly note that the workshop will be conducted physically, in compliance with Safe Management Measures. To help us prepare for the workshop, we would like to seek your views on which dates work best for you. You may register your interest for the workshop below
Carbon Management Workshop Details
Date: Weekday in Aug – Oct 2021
(Exact date to be confirmed)
Time: 8.30am – 5.30pm
Platform: Physical (Venue to be confirmed)
For queries on the workshop or how your business can be supported with complimentary resources to kickstart your low-carbon journey, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you at our workshop soon!
Our Warmest Regards,