23 Jul 2021
Ref No: 230721 (1)
We understand that COVID-19 has brought about disruption on an unprecedented level among businesses, specifically in the area of manpower.
To assist members during this critical period, ASPRI has put together this circular on our job matching services and a list of government support and grants that you can tap on.
More information below.
ASPRI ManpowerConnect Portal – Locals
Looking for suitable candidates for your job openings? Head to the ASPRI ManpowerConnect Portal – Locals, a complimentary job matching service portal developed by ASPRI with the support of e2i.
Through this portal, you can:
- Filter by Candidates’ Years of Experience, Education Level and even Past Work Industry
- Track candidate’s progress – overview of which candidates you have Shortlisted, Reserved, Hired or Rejected
Kindly note that only a maximum of 2 users from your company can register for an account.
For any queries/ assistance, please contact Brandon at firstname.lastname@example.org
PCM Professional Conversion Programme (PCP)
PCM PCP is a career conversion programme targeted at mid-career PMETs to undergo skills conversion and transit into new occupations or sectors that have good prospects and opportunities for progression.
Why should you apply for PCM PCP through ASPRI?
- Assist mid-career PMETs to take on new jobs and pursue new career prospects
- Leverage industry recognised WSQ accredited training courses/facilities by ASPRI-IPI
- Receive Salary Support and Course Fee funding up to 6 months
The Government will co-pay up to 25% of salaries of all new local hires between 01 Sept 2020 to 28 Feb 2021 for one year, under the Jobs Growth Incentive (JGI), subject to a cap. For those aged 40 and above, the co-payment to employers will be up to 50%.
With the introduction of JGI, WSG will be making temporary adjustments to salary support (SS) disbursements for all new locals hired on the Professional Conversion Programme (PCP) from the period between 01 Sept 2020 to 28 Feb 2021. The intent is to spread out SS disbursements over a longer period to encourage companies to retain local workers hired under PCP. Please refer to the below table for the comparison between current funding and the funding adjustment:
The members will not be affected by this change if:
- Locally hired employees embarking on this programme are hired before 01 Sept 2020; and
- Participants are currently tied to this programme
Our Warmest Regards,