06 Oct 2021
Ref No: 061021 (2)
This is a follow-up to our earlier surveys titled ‘Pre-Departure Testing Pilot Run for Process Industry Migrant Workers’.
ASPRI is working closely with a health care provider and EDB on a bubble wrap program to bring in Process workers (WPHs & S-Pass holders only) from India.
The Association is now seeking more Entry Approval quotas from EDB. For ASPRI to properly assess the actual demand, kindly complete this survey (will take approximately 5 mins).
We appreciate your timely response by 15 October (Friday), 12:00pm.
Approximate Fee (per worker) of India Bubble Wrap Program~SGD$5,600
- India:14-day Quarantine Programme: S$2,560(inclusive of tests, transport, meals, accommodation and chartered flight)
- Singapore:10-day SHN and 4-day Onboarding: S$3,040 (estimated)
The bubble wrap program serves only to provide a safe and approved passage for workers to enter Singapore. Employers will have to source their own workers to participate in this program. ASPRI and the health care provider will not be involved in the selection or recruitment process of the worker.
- Open to Work Permit Holders (WPHs) or S-Pass holders in the Process Sector (caninclude returning workers)
- Employer must have valid Work Pass or IPAs at point of program participation.
- The approximate fee/duration for the bubble wrap program may change and is subjected to prevailing regulations of Singapore and the source country.
- Please note that completion of this survey is NOT a guarantee of placement in the program but for the purpose of demand sensing and quota allocation by EDB.)
Please contact Mr Kenneth Lee (6560 5051/ 8799 1513) should you have any queries.
Our Warmest Regards,