09 Feb 2021
Ref No: 090221 (1)
Enterprise Singapore (ESG) held their Year-in-Review 2020 last Friday on 5 February 2021. It was shared with the media how they supported over 15,300 Singapore enterprises in their productivity, innovation and internationalisation endeavours last year – 54% more than 2019. These efforts are expected to create S$18.4 billion in value-add and 22,200 skilled jobs.
It was also shared how ESG helped enterprises cope with COVID-19 business challenges, through providing greater access to financing, accelerating digitalisation and supporting business continuity, as well as undertaking other COVID-19 support efforts. For more details, please visit Enterprise Singapore Year-in-Review 2020 webpage.
Alternatively, you may refer to this infographic for distilled key pointers and statistics at a glance.
- ESG Year-in-Review 2020 Speech by Minister Chan Chun Sing
- ESG Year-in-Review 2020 Press Release and Speeches by ESG Chief Executive Officer Png Cheong Boon and Chairman Peter Ong
- The Straits Times: Firms to add $18.4b in value, 22,200 skilled jobs with Enterprise Singapore help last year
- The Business Times: ESG approved S$18b in loans to 21,000 enterprises last year amid pandemic
- Channel NewsAsia: Fewer Singapore firms expanded overseas last year, but more press on with productivity efforts
- The Edge: Support rendered to firms by Enterprise Singapore in 2020 slated to create 22,000 PMET jobs and $18.4 billion in value-add
Our Warmest Regards,